New Jersey Supreme Court’s Dred Scott Moment
-
Quote of the Day New Jersey demands that its citizens be defenseless when
they go about their day in public. Defenseless. Until forced to issue
Permits to ...
31 minutes ago

4 comments:
Sometime do a search on WW2 M3. You'll get the M3 half-track, the M3 light tank and the M3 Medium tank. Oh...and there was probably an M3 light truck, M3 medium truck and an M4 heavy truck. :-)
F4D= Fourth fighter model made by Douglas
F4F= Fourth fighter model made by Grumman
F4H= Fourth fighter model made by McDonnell
F4U= Fourth fighter model made by Chance Vought
Makes perfect sense to me. And it worked, except for those easily confused AF pussies who demanded a separate number for each aircraft.
But for me, the Skyray was the sexiest jet I had ever seen when I was 10. Still have a t-shirt of it, and it has only been tied as sexiest by the F-4 Phantom II, IMHO.
Nut my all-time favorite is the P-61....
I fondly remember building the Comet Models version of the Ford. Ah, the joys of printwood.
Post a Comment