Tuesday, September 26, 2017

NFL protests

I get it.  What are you protesting, all youse?  A song?  Naw.  Cops?  Naw, it's gone beyond that.  People like me, ordinary patriotic Americans and customers?  Yup.  You hate me.  Fine. I hate you back.  And I sorta started that in the 90s, so, we good I guess.  Since I started it. 

But this was still interesting, saw it on Insta.  (the good insta)

All the arrests of NFL players this millennium.



How hum, no gun?  Right you are.  But here is the players busted on gun charges broken out.



The dark purple.

The worst teams are

Cincinnati
Jacksonville
Tampa Bay
Indianapolis
Cleveland
The New York Jets
And the Carolina Panthers

Only the Jets is in a CCW-unfriendly jurisdiction.  That's just laziness, not getting your ducks in a row so you can carry while pro-balling, fellas.  And the Jets folks coulda, too, by paying off the right folks.  Rich people are allowed gun rights in New York, after all. 

1 comment:

PM said...

Clicked on the link to the graph - response:

"Due to extreme traffic, http://NFLArrest.com is currently down. Please check again later."

Whodathunk[grin]