Thursday, May 20, 2010

Ammo Shortage Claims Another Victim

Saucy Trollop is in town to take care of legal bidness involved with transferring her life to Bora Bora. So all of her Powerball winnings is tied up in banks in French Polynesia. Only a little walking around money is in her US account. About what it’d be if was working 9-5.

A forgotten and now unanticipated and unbudgeted-for order from MONTHS ago showed up on her doorstep. 5 boxes of .44 magnum from Midway, back ordered all this time because of the ammo shortage. While not too unpleasant, as Trollop likes to shoot her hand cannon, she had planned to use that money this week for food and stuff. So she’s on beans, rice, and ramen noodles until her next wire transfer. Poor dearie. Darn you, Barry, for causing the shortage that starved my ex girlfriend!!!

THIS is why I use credit cards instead of debit cards. I can go in the hole for a month and still eat my steak. Though I understand other people’s apprehension for usurious plastic consumer financial vehicles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! That's also why I don't order ammo from places that pretend to have the ammo and then consign you to backorder-land.
Thanks for the posts. I like your stated goals.
Mike
mjm.luckygunner.com