Saturday, May 1, 2010

Hey, I Figured Out...

... how to embed this, at least partially:



I may not be smart, but I am slow. Er... that didn't come out right...

It may look crappy in most browsers. If so, go to the original location.

I spoke on it before.

It's long, there are 2 parts, but you really should watch, and, if you have an appropriate rifle range, go out and do the positions. Not just shoot from a bench. If you can.

That Captain has some biggish ears, but his accent sounds New England. It's JayG's or Weerd's uncle maybe? Borepatch insists he is no relation of his.

3 comments:

Borepatch said...

I had trouble embedding this, too.

It's not a New England accent. Between WWI and WWII, there was a push to "standardize" the American accent, along the lines of what the BBC did with the English accents. This is that accent. You can hear it in a lot of the films from the 1930s, and from Newsreels.

But this is an awesome training film. I thought the bit on windage was particularly good.

Old NFO said...

Good video and it works today :-)

Hat Trick said...

Good video. I think I'll make this required viewing for friends before their first CMP match.