Thursday, February 27, 2014

I don't like Bullpups

But this is neat.



Why?  Left handed, that's why.  I'd eat every extracted round.

But, if I was right handed, and bullpups in general.  Say a manufacturer made one with a great trigger, as word on the 'street' says bullpups often suffer with bad triggers...  Well, everything KABOOMS.   Squib or clean rod in the barrel can ruin any rifles day.  What also kabooms?  Reloaded ammo is notorious for overcharge kabooms.  Lots of people that shoot a .50 BMG reload to get the $5 per round, milsurp-new, price down.  A bullpup .50 would ruin my pretty looks.  I don't mind facial scars but I like my jawbone the way it is.  And my shootin eye.

This doesn't look like a budget .50.  It looks well made.  Gonna pay a lot for a good .50, regardless, and a good rifle will kaboom less-bad for you than a budget .50.  But less-bad is still kinda bad in this size cartridge.  I don't think that's for me.

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

I'll pass on that one...