Monday, January 16, 2017

Return of the Monday Blahs

Don't got much.  Been a good run since that last set of Monday blog-bupkis.

I forgot to hit the range last week.  First week skipped in a long time.  There is a reason for less bloggery.

Got an eye appointment today.  Maybe I will get glasses this time.  I got the LASIK 17 years ago and the eyes are starting to creep up to 20/30 or 20/40, nearsighted.  Not enough to NEED glasses but... I am delaying the inevitable.  Might help my shooting.  And make me look like Clark Kent.  I like the driver in the chase car's glasses.


I'd get safety lenses, of course.  On less thing to tote in the range bag.

2 comments:

New Jovian Thunderbolt said...

Look at those skinny tires! I bet they have tubes, too.

Ritchie said...

Due to activities on and off the job, I've long gotten safety lenses, and lately, "impact resistant" and hard coated Lexan. Interestingly, when the previous cat decided that my specs were fine chew toys, her teeth left marks. I got a clamshell case and went to Savers to get her chew glasses of her own.