Saturday, August 26, 2017

Has SAF turned on us?!!!!!!!



Well, no.  No it hasn't.  That's hyperbole.


In my life, I am not trying to pick a fight.  That's not why I carry.  When you carry AT someone in a controversial setting it feels to me like you are trying to provoke folks.  Pick a fight.  Dare someone to start something so you can end it. 

I support the Second Amendment Foundation, obviously, and have met and chatted with Alan Gottlieb.  I do think he is a bit squishy but I am not ready to use that against him.  The positives way outweigh the negatives. 

If me avoiding political rallies and especially avoiding open carrying at said political rally makes me a sheep, well, I don't think that's what sheep are. 

And I never want to put myself in a place that makes the pro-right movement look bad for some chuckleheaded mistake or move I made that then gets publicized. 



3 comments:

Zendo Deb said...

Say Uncle has a post on the same topic.

New Jovian Thunderbolt said...

i linked to says uncle.

Fûz said...

Sheepdogs don't get mixed up in the fights between fox and coyote.

they don't put themselves in a place where they can get confused with fox and coyote.

As for assembling peaceably seeking a redress of grievances, not sure I'd carry openly there either, just so another sheepdog doesn't take me for a coyote.

Just throwing that out there.