Saturday, September 22, 2018

Well this is nice


I've done a lot of simulator training.  It's relatively easy to program in your own scenarios in some of them.  I've done one where I walk up to a store front that looks like the gun smith shop and, hey, isn't that the owner's wife?  SHE HAS A KNIFE.  Harder to shoot her in the simulator because I know her.

But up in North East Maryland they are trying to come up with Sim programs that train cops to maybe not shoot every dog you see as a matter of routine.  Which is nice.  Poor pups.  Not all of them need shooting, or course, and the police would rather not have to.  Save money in lawsuits that way, too. 


---

And Harford County got in the news after I composed this post.   Killer, in a gun free zone, killing. 

1 comment:

McChuck said...

Entertaining how the newsprogs keep referring to the killer as "she". A man who wished to cut off his own penis is an insane man, not a woman.