Friday, February 7, 2020

5 will get you 20

That this guy was already a prohibited person when he shot a detective that pulled him over, then another detective after a car chase and disappeared.

(When/if they convict him he will prolly get more than 5-20...)

I woke yesterday to the local news saying BOLO for a tall thin white dude with neck tats.

Well, I already sorta keep an eye on peeps with neck tats.  Sorry non-meth-head kindergarten teachers that just happen to have a neck and face ink.

I say tall-skinny is a meth-head, but that's just an educated guess.  I could be wrong.

Why did he get pulled over?  Well the cops found a corpse in a house nearby and his name came up about it.

"Why do you care, T-Bolt?  Don't you live close to DC?  This is up nearer to Baltimore."

Yeah I commute to work near there.  They cancelled school around my office during this manhunt.  And I am unarmed because Maryland.

Well, I am not carrying a concealed pistol because Maryland.  I am armed.  I'd prefer to be better armed.

Dude's prolly half a county away, at least. 

(update:  they had caught him before I had left work for the day.)

No comments: