Sunday, February 16, 2020

Well, that inconveniences me

Virginia house of delegates pass HB961.  On to the Senate, where they seem more introspective about it.

It bans 'assault weapons'.  But that's not important right now.  It also bans magazines that hold more than 12 rounds.  THAT is important to me.

Not just new sales.  Possession.  Having a regular $11 30-round PMAG in your pocket while standing on Virginia soil will be a felony. 

Well!  That's worse than Maryland.  And gets around to my point.

In Maryland I can have that PMAG in my pocket.  I just can't buy it in Maryland or give it away to free to someone while I am standing in Maryland.  Up until now I simply travelled half and hour to a Virginia gun store to buy my PMAGs.  This HB961 will be bad for ME.  (The most important person in my world.) I'll have to drive to West Virginia in the future.  Well, until Maryland gets the gumption to compete with Virginia on gun bans.

This nonsense has to stop.

2 comments:

McChuck said...

This nonsense will continue until we make it stop.
The will of the people is irrelevant.

Ratus said...

$11 Pmags?

The are normally around $8 the G2 MOE.