Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Splinter

I found another fragment, probably picked up in the blog shoot. This one was in my wrist and I have no idea which gun did it to me. Or if it was from the shoot at all, but the timeline was right for it. I didn't notice when it happened.



It was about as big around as a thick eyelash but only about a sixteenth of an inch long. It wasn't lead, either. Too hard for that. Steel or maybe part of a copper jacket. It wasn't bending easily.



Odd that one fragment could go to the artery in my neck and another to the artery in my wrist... I'll be very happy if it avoided the one in my thigh at some future date.

2 comments:

Bubblehead Les. said...

Well, if you hadn't insisted on showing everyone that it was perfectly safe to do the Mall Ninja Downrange Training Techniques...; )

JB Miller said...

You are a magnet. It's most powerful at the pulse points.

YBtGE