Thursday, August 30, 2012

Uh oh

And I was doing so well.  I've gone bingo on blog fodder.

Plenty of current events, but they've been done over in other blogs.  Usually better than I can do.

Hmmm.  MBtGE and I were scouting, AND gathering a passel of bloodsucking parasites for later enjoyment, this past weekend with an eye to maybe doing primitive weapon hunting.  I'd have to borrow his blackpoweder muzzleloader, and he would use his crossbow.  We have new alternative stand locations, too.   One is closer to the house (facing away, tho) so the house smells would mask the hunter smells.  And the deer don't seem afraid at all to approach the house.

The muzzleloader has an EOTech scope on it.  So even I can use it. I know stuff zeroed by MBtGE shoot to zero for me, too, so no worries there. 

At the time of this writing, I am half an hour out of a HOT shower and the bites don't bother me at all.  I'd be comfy at work if only they'd let me take a hot shower ever 2 hours.


No comments: