Wednesday, January 30, 2019

I like Cheerios

I buy it all the time.  I bought it when I was young and underpaid.  I am not a billionaire now.

I have no idea how much it costs.  Five bucks-ish?  I have never used a coupon.  I never notice when it is marked down.  I don't look at the price.  You'd have to jack it up quite a bit for me to notice.  I just buy Cheerios.

I am not oblivious of all grocery store prices.  But many of them.  I am not waiting for the 2 for 1 sale.

So, I guess I can't be president, Joe and Mika.  Hacks.

What did Hillary say when you asked her how much a box oaky Chardnonnay costs?

1 comment:

Bob said...

You're not far off in your estimate of $5. That's about average for a box of name-brand cereal. Same for a box of name-brand cheese crackers, a pint of premium ice cream or a tub of non-premium ice cream, a pound of hamburger, a bag of candy bars, a bag of potataoes. Everything's around $5.