Friday, October 11, 2019

Sometimes you go a while

...with plenty of blog fodder.

Sometimes you are caught short.

Follow up interview with buddy.

"I like the sights much better on the .22 than on the M&P."

I told him the shape of both is virtually identical.  The only difference is the Ciener is all black square notch and post.  The 9mm is 3-dot, white. 

He was shocked. 

One of those things a beginners notices on his path.  I'm sure in time he will grow accustomed.

If he is like me, his preferences will change.  Time and again.  Even when the different varieties no longer seem to matter for performance as long as they are decent.   

2 comments:

Mike V said...

I know several people who take a sharpie and black out the dots.

Ratus said...

I too dislike the 3-dot sights, that are on most recent pistols.

I do prefer the "dot the i" or Von Stavenhagen Sights. They just seem to be less busy than the 3-dots and a bit faster for me.