Thursday, December 27, 2007

ok Mr. du Toit, I got some ammo

I even bought a box of a caliber I don't have yet, but will when tax refunds come in. 100 rounds pistol, 40 rifle. Proper rifle, in 7.62 vis .308, just in case. It's not 1000 and 5000 of each, but it's a start. Well, a continuation. I don't yet have 1000 of ANYTHING except .22lr.
And yes, that is .45 ACP. The ammo for a gun I don't yet have.
And I've GOT to buy a better camera:

We discussed the .308 vs 7.62 controversy. They, Engage Armament, seem to be of the opinion that factory fresh .308 isn't going to hurt a robust Garand. We chatted about the Springfield .45 I want, and what it may come with. A little iffy on whether it has the Tritium sights option for the basic Mil-Spec. Might have to pop for model "PX9109LP". That model has a few more options than I have to have, but not TOO many. I NEED ambi safety and tritium 3-dot. Apparently most .45s made today are made in Brazil, too, no matter what company they come from. Meh.
Soon, soon.

No comments: