Thursday, June 18, 2015

Got a nasty blister

On my thumb.  From shooting the rest of the 250 rounds on my modified pistol.  Ran great.  Made ME look accurate, even when tired, and the blister got me practicing one-handed shooting right and left.  I've used Prvi Prvisiwhatsits, Blazer, American Eagle, Hydra-Shok, and HST.  No stoppages at all.  And that's the test after all this drastic work that has been done. 

Tho I almost missed it loading the mags and has an HK style loadout for one or two rounds.  Backwards.  That woulda jammed up the gun right there. 

My targets are my own Dot Torture.  The dots are HUGE, but that's ok because I miss em anyway.

What next for the pistol?  Full detail strip and cleaning.  Inspection, then re-assemble with the usual lubes.  Grease in the disconnector hole, the hammer hook, the trigger bow raceway in the frame, and top and bottom of the trigger shoe.  Light oil on the rail, the muzzle that is surrounded by the bushing, and the barrel chamber hood as the port.  Dunno what happened to the bottom of the picture....

1 comment:

Bob said...

Now that ain't workin' that's the way you do it
Lemme tell ya them guys ain't dumb
Maybe get a blister on your little finger
Maybe get a blister on your thumb.