Thursday, April 5, 2018

NRA board

It's been a trying few months.  For everyone.  Everywhere.  I don't know what it is.  Everyone has the Churn right now.  Except My Buddy The Gun Enthusiast.  He retired.  Living the life. 

But, because of the extras I've been dealing with I have put off taxes and the NRA board vote, both due on the 15th.  I don't get a return and have to pay a couple hundred, so there is no motivation to get the taxes out of the way early.  Plus procrastination. 

But as for the NRA...  LOTS has happened since the ballot went out.  So, who do I vote for? 

We ain't got reciprocity.  Instead of restricting our rights because of events it would be a great thumb in the eye of the bad guys if we had passed reciprocity.  Just to show em.  Who do I vote for that will make that happen? 

1 comment:

cryptical said...

I voted for Adam Kraut, Tim Knight and Julie Golob. I'm not a big fan of the nominating committee, and I've liked Adam for a couple years now.