Friday, March 8, 2019

Well, that was a bust

I went to renew my Virginia CCW non-resident permit at the exact same place I got it in the first place.

The Circuit Court did it 5 years ago.  Not this time.  Now you gotta go through the state police.  I went to the website for all the information on what to do to renew.  Didn't see that little asterisk that took me to this new regime.  Totally my fault. 

I am going to need to get a fingerprint card done.  Again.  Another day for that. 

But it will be a little while before I am flying around with more than just the Utah toter's permit.  Thanks, Utah, for making this easy.  Easier. 

I want a Virginia one for a backup.  The whole one is none, two is one.  Might as well stagger the expiration dates a bit more, too. 

1 comment:

Will said...

Can you do the LivePrint version? Or does it have to be the old ink/card type? The electronic one can be done other than at the cop shop.