Wednesday, August 13, 2008

hooey

Have you noticed I deduce stuff out of whole cloth? Speaking out of the non-oral orifice?

How you ever said to yerself, “This T-bolt guy is full of hooey!” then clicked on over to another subject?

Don’t do that! Call me on it. Comment, “on the Blurfl thingy, you are full of hooey, fact-wise.” Humiliating me in public is the only way I learn, these days. You have my permission. You don’t even have to be nice about it, necessarily.


I try not to do that. I try to say, "I think the Glock is ugly. When I have shot models of Glock I didn't like the way it feels. I prefer the 1911, and would even I shot more accurately with a Glock, and I don't. Whatever you prefer is fine, more power to ya, but it's just not for me." But sometimes I slip, "Glock is the the suxxorz! JMB 1911 is 1337!!!!!11!1!!!!!1!eleven" I don't mean that.

Of course it is true that all plastic gun owners are morally inferior, and probably enjoyed watching Brokeback Mountain, but that's just an objective fact.

Anyway, like I said, CALL me on that stuff.

4 comments:

breda said...

boy, you just love stirrin' the pot, dontcha?

West, By God said...

Talk about a ploy to increase traffic... heheh.

James R. Rummel said...

"Glock is the the suxxorz! JMB 1911 is 1337!!!!!11!1!!!!!1!eleven"

I have no idea what that means.

James

New Jovian Thunderbolt said...

It's Elite Speak. Or "l337 speak" in the vernacular.

Translated it reads: "I prefer the Browning designed 1911 style to newer composites, in the Gaston Glock class."