Saturday, August 16, 2008

Zombie Safety Tip

All the cool kids are doing this thing called the Zombie Walk.




Sometimes they roll political messages into it, sometimes not, and its just done for fun.

What happens is, they dress up like zombies, make-up and all, and stagger about public places moaning, "Braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaains..."



Here's a safety tip, kids. Don't do that. I already have issues with flashbacks from Quang Tri, 1967, I don't need more. Something regrettable could occur. Walking around looking like that is a tragedy waiting to happen with so many zombie-hunters wound up, tight as springs.

"There was a time when the name in my uniform read 'Greasemanelli' but everyone knew me as... SERGEANT FURY!!!"

1 comment:

GunGeek said...

I keep thinking someone on one of those "Scare Tactic" type of TV shows is going to get plugged. Of course, it would probably increase ratings...