Friday, September 23, 2011

Gear Reviews

How come folks like JayG get all the free swag to review on his blog?  It's not fair. Just because he gets 3 times as many eyeballs as me. 

Well, fine.  If no one will send me free stuff I will just review things on spec.

The Zombie Caltrop



I tried this caltrop on successive nights and I must say it was quite disappointing.  It hardly seemed to trip up the undead at all.  Maybe it has a use as something else, but as tanglefoot to slow down your typical brainless horde I would not recommend it.  But it is a bargain at $19.  I'm going back to the more expensive hand forged models that have served me well in the past.

1 comment:

Pop N Fresh said...

your should get the dual fuel model, when the z's hit gas outta cars will keep your "minefield" smoking