Such a shame. I used to like him... Now?...
Why do good celebrities have to open their mouths on political subjects? So disappointing.
PAMAS G1S: The French Beretta 92 (Now in the US!)
-
Looking for a replacement for the MAC-50, the French Gendarmerie Nationale
adopted the Beretta 92 in 1987 after finding it equal in quality to the SIG
P226...
17 hours ago

4 comments:
It's sad to see old celebs go senile.
I like Bill Murray. Always have. He may be a bigger Red than Henry Fonda or Paul Newman. But he doesn't yammer on about politics of any sort in public. Which is nice. And I like Bill Murray all the more for behaving such.
He's italian, is he not? He fought in WWII, eh? Which side?
To paraphrase Jennifer, "shut your pie hole and sing, monkey!"
Or not. I won't be listening any more, so I don't really care.
Post a Comment