Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Sons of Guns

I'm a gun guy, and I am uninterested in the TeeVee show Sons of GunsTop Shot, too, but especially Sons of Guns.  They just don't appeal to me. 

Sons of Guns should be right up my alley.  What with the guns AND the gunsmithing.  Even leaving aside the ginned up Reality Show Drama (tm) that the networks always have to pepper it with. 

I've got nothing against the concept of prime time shows featuring firearms.  They just don't pull me in, in particular.  I'm sure they are quite popular.

Then again, not a whole lot of TV interest me any more.  I'd rather watch a one off show showing a watchmaker making and assembling parts into a timepiece.  I'd schedule me day around that.  I'd buy Irish Spring for that.  (Or whatever was advertised)  But I'm weird.  Viewership for shows I'd be interested in would number in the dozens.

2 comments:

Bubblehead Les. said...

Which is why we killed the Directv and went with the Roku Box. Much cheaper, and I get to watch the Shows I WANT to watch, WHEN I want to watch them.

New Jovian Thunderbolt said...

Roku? Is that Netflix? DEAD TO ME!