Thursday, July 11, 2019

2019 has been a bad year for me


I have been dragged kicking and screaming into the 21st Century, finally.

First, a car made this Century.  It's got a black box and everything.

I got an EZPass.  More tracking my movements.

The electric company upgraded my meter from analog to digital despite my opting out of that.

My land line was upgraded to fiber.  This means when the power goes out, so does that phone.

And I just got my first cell phone.  Might as well, they got me every other which way.


I just want to go back to 1966 levels, but with desktop computers and the internet we have now.  THAT'S IT.  That would suit me fine.

Wait, did they still make a Powerwagon in 1966?  Well, sorta.  No matter, I'll just have to suffer with a Bonneville.  Maybe a Marathon for commuting.

No comments: