Thursday, July 18, 2019

Ronry

Erry boday on my team at work has been on vacation.  One comes back tomorrow.

So I have been on my own at work, doing the jobs of four people.  So lonely.  And busier than a one-armed paper hanger in an ass kicking contest.  Assuming I was also missing a leg.  And had a lot of wallpaper hanging to do. 

Not an excuse for the poor blogging, just an explanation.

Hey, that reminds me of that radio Pentecostal that signed off with "not a sermon, just a thought."  Remember that guy?  I think he may be local.  He'd have to be to penetrate my listening preference, I do not seek out religious radio programming.  I think this is him.  I did appreciate his brevity.

Also,  Delenda Est LaPierre.  After he is removed his office needs to be trashed and the plush pile carpet salted so nothing can ever grown in there again.

No comments: