Monday, July 8, 2019

Oversimplified

Oversimplified is a good youtube channel.

Sometimes, when I watch, I go, 'Hey, that is way oversimplified!' and I know I have a decent background on that historical subject.  But if I watch a video and don't say that, the entire video, that means I need to brush up the China's Three Kingdoms if I want to be well versed in it.  I missed something. The details of an oversimplified part. ANd if it is interesting I want to know more.




Well, that was oversimplified...

2 comments:

Bob said...

There are a couple of You Tube titled, if WW1 was a bar fight and if WW2 was a bar fight. There are printed versions of both but I can't find them right now.

Bob said...

Found them, written versions of If WW1 Was A Bar Fight and If WW2 Was a Bar Fight are at Deadliestblogpage.wordpress.com They're in the April 14, 2012 article.