Monday, July 22, 2019

Lethargic

From all the heat this past weekend.  And work the week before.   But the temp should have broken today.  I think I'll pack a revolver and just take that to the range.

I never practice enough with the revolver.  But when I do, I tend to still keep in on center mass.  Which pleases me to no end.  But really, it's just excuses for not practicing enough.  "How much practice do you think you need, T-Bolt?"  More.  Always more.

It's not conducive to improving my fine trigger skills like a 1911 is.  For one thing, it's a model 640.  I can't practice single action with it.  And you people that shoot revolvers know that the trigger pull in comparison to SA or striker triggers is a whole nother animal.

I think my practice ammo stocks of all flavors is a bit low.  I need to inventory and maybe make a purchase. 

No comments: