Monday, September 2, 2019

Hmmm

Some folks are training themselves to say, "I am in fear for my life!" when about to use lethal force.

Meh, I don't think that phrase is the magic talisman of legal protection you think it is, Scooter.  But read that link and let Greg Ellifritz explain it to you.

I mean you might as well go on about Ezekiel 25:17:  "The path of righteous man is beset on all sides the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men..."

If you are gonna bust a cap, might as well do it in style, am I right?  Prolly doesn't look good in front of a jury, but hey, you got Sprite out of it.  


2 comments:

McChuck said...

"He said he was going to kill me, and I believed him."

Windy Wilson said...

You can SAY that, but so long as the statute says "reasonably believes", your belief will be second guessed by a judge, a jury, the District Attorney, and the media in detail you did not think was possible without the assistance of a special effects company like Industrial Light and Magic.