Friday, September 13, 2019

Offer still good, G-Man

Regarding your buyback program.

I am more than happy to sell you 'back' one (1) so called (by you) 'assault weapon.'  It's even one of those evil AR15 style.  It will look a lot like this, for ease of shipping:



If you prefer, I can even render it inoperable before transfer 'back'.

I will need you to pass a background check, of course.  I dunno how you'll do that.  Just pick a federal bureaucrat at random, maybe?  Run Beto's?  That might not work tho.  Anyway.  You'll figure it out.

The price, to you, for this buyback scheme, is still at a low low price... it's a steal, really... of only $3,000.000.00.

If you are interested in buying anymore at some later date, get back to me after you've gotten one from most erryone else.  We can do some more business, maybe.  Horse trading.  But let's not get ahead of ourselves.  Stick to this initial deal, at this time.   Mustn't count chickens before they hatch, eh? 

-----

"Hey T-Bolt, whatcha gonna buy with that $3M?"

Well, it's mostly going to go toward low load income funds, so I can live off the interest.  Prolly retire in a year or two.  In the meantime I might treat myself to equipping up a machine shop.  Old stuff, or course.  A nice milling machine and lathe, tooling.  But new stuff two.  CNC router and a decent 3D printer

"Whatcha wanna make in that shop?"

Oh, buyback money....  Gonna make lots of buyback money.   Simple stuff at first, then as I learn, more. 

2 comments:

New Jovian Thunderbolt said...

I kinda get the feeling that Beto won't even make the short list for Veep for the eventual Dem candidate, much less get the nom his ownself.

New Jovian Thunderbolt said...

Also, I will totally vote for Andrew Yang in the primaries if he gives me $12,000.