Been shooting striker fired... break out the 1911.
Not too bad.
Suprise break trigger much faster. "Make trigger go good" versus "make trigger for NOW!" where you flinch with the second and have decent shot with the second? I was squeezing the trigger almost as fast as a GO NOW, but getting the surprise break of a 5 second Go Good. If that makes any sense.
8 yards, 36 rounds, no malfs or stoppages. 1153 since I built the gun.
The bottom two were one-handed practice. I shoot better offhand than I did with two hands, but 5 years ago.
So, what next? Pairs and split times? Need some training on that.
No Monopoly on Emotions
-
Quote of the Day You will never win the war of emotions against gun control
advocates. But you can’t afford to lose that battle either. … The gun
control s...
4 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment