Tuesday, April 24, 2012

MSI


I'm kinda tapped on blog fodder...

Lessee...   The Maryland Shall Issue people suggests I might want to treat the return of my application as a rejection, and either resubmit or appeal, as their is an internal appeal process if you are denied.

Alternative they suggest I time if for the late May call on whether the stay should be made permanent, and try to duck into that window.  I'd have to be light on my feet, because Judge Legg could kibosh the stay, and the Appeals court could be dashed to by the AG for them to put their own stay on the ruling.  I'd have to have my ducks in a row.  With an appointment to get my fingerprints done, and passport picture taken, again.  Plus notary.  It costs $50+ in administrative stuff before you even GET to the application fee of $75.  It's frustrating to think of all that money wasted with several re-applications.  And we aren't counting the Supreme Court Appeal.  You think if the Appeals court slaps down Maryland again they WON'T appeal? 

That's about it.  I'm gonna cast about for more inspiration now.

No comments: