Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Which Flaw

"If I am right handed and have a bit of a flinch because a small explosion is going off in my hands when I shoot, where do the shots land, T-Bolt?"

Low and left.

"Where do the shot land if I am slapping the trigger?"

Low and left.

"My shots land low and left, how do I know which it is?"

Well are you screwing up your face and eyes when the shot breaks?  Flinch.  Are you yanking the trigger too hard and making the shot go off NOW?   Slap.  Maybe you are doing both.

"I can't wait til I am like you and no longer have a flinch or slap the trigger and shoot good"

OH, NO!  Who told you I don't do that? ALL the time.  With practice you get used to the explosion and you flinch less but you still flinch.  I still do.  Same with slapping, especially when under stress by trying to go faster.  It's a constant struggle.

No comments: