Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Oh, my aching

I’ve learned a new term.  "Listhesis".  And retrolisthesis.  It’s prolly the cause of my neuropathy in my feet and legs.  

It means, in layman’s terms, 'jacked up spine'.   

It might be better than my other worry.  The diabeetus. It’s not that.  That’s the good news.  The bad news is it makes it hard to sleep at night, with all the discomfort.  And that makes my guy interest and blog post slide down the quality ladder.  Sorry.  And I know folks that had or have it much worse than me.  Like sleep on the hard floor and contemplate suicide because of back pain.  I don’t have that.

Future plans include a month of therapy then an MRI.  We'll see, after that.  For the MRI ima try to get them to do head to hip.  Not just the lumbar.  I think the cervical and thoracic areas have their own story to tell..

So I am cautiously optimistic about it.  I know it’s name, I  am working to correct.  Perhaps some relief is coming 

1 comment:

New Jovian Thunderbolt said...

Yeah, yeah, another health whinge. I don't like em either