Yeah, yeah, it's a hanckneyed meme. "What guns would you get if you won the MegaMillions?" People then traditionally spout off the custom pistols and full auto fun-boom-sticks and all the ammo and the land for the big rifle range out in the sticks...
Also, how they wouldn't go back to work the next day. Or blog.
That's not what I'd buy right away. The fancy new guns I mean. Not right away. And I'd still blog even though I am a kajillionaire. But the FIRST thing I'd do with all that money is hire a fulltime editor to catch all my typos and grammatical failings!! I don't know what's wrong with me. I've been using this language for most all of my life. As long as I've had these teeth in my head.
Seattle Mayor Announces Plan to Ally with Criminals
-
Quote of the Day As we have seen in the past, gun control always starts
with incrementalism – They start with less contentious restrictions, like a
ban of ...
2 hours ago

1 comment:
My needs are simple: an EAG Tactical carbine from Bravo Company.
Post a Comment