Someone to come out with: "I've been pro-Second Amendment all my life. NRA lifetime member. Been duck hunting most every year. I was all for everyone in the country dealing with them the same way Vermont does. But now my opinion has changed and I think the Feds should go house to house confiscating all of them."
-
Compact or Full Length: HUXWRX Launches the FLOW 9 M
-
HUXWRX Safety Co. has launched the FLOW 9 M, a lightweight modular
suppressor designed to adapt across a range of compatible firearm
platforms. It is built...
4 hours ago

1 comment:
And if they can do it with a big name, they will, as when George Bush the Elder was goaded into believing that if he gave up his NRA life membership he could get re-elected despite believing that breaking "read my lips" was a viable compromise. Wayne LaPierre, anyone? I mean, Charleton Heston is regrettably, dead.
Post a Comment