Thursday, December 27, 2012

Some of you

Some of you are confident that a Federal Gun Control abomination is laughably unlikely.

Perhaps.

Some of you don't live in Maryland.  A law comtemplated here is a doozy.  No 'possession'.  I suppose I'd have to get all my so-called 'assault weapons' out of the state.  My M1A, my AR, my 10/22...

I am writing my State Delegate.  Maybe I should get Archie to write my State Delegate...

Update:  When are you pro-gunners going to move to anti-gun states to help contribute to the solution?  Gunnies shouldn't be movinng, they should be moving in and voting.  If you change Maryland you move the ball.  Or you can sit there in your state and say "I got MINE" and pretend it'll never happen to YOU...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How's the real estate market?

New Jovian Thunderbolt said...

Where? I don't WANT to commute to my job in MD from more friendly Indiana.

ProudHillbilly said...

MD is why I moved to WV...

TheAxe said...

http://www.mdsp.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=835OWi-sH2U%3D&tabid=429&mid=1074

That's the current list they want to add to and prohibit.

I work inside 695 so anywhere out of state would be pretty far, though PA might provide the fastest of the possible commutes. I know my delegate is opposed but she's in the minority. MD really sucks sometimes.

TheAxe said...

And if they passed it, where would Fulton Armory and Beretta USA etc. go?