Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Semi

Leftists constantly conflate semi-automatic and automatic.  It's been their policy for 20 years (see Josh Sugarmann).

So, maybe we should change the name.

Your semi-automatic is now a not-automatic pistol.  A not-automatic 1911, a not-automatic Glock, a not-automatic Sig.  That should help the confusion the gun-controllers are trying to sow.

If you get a Glock 18 someday, you can call that an automatic Glock.


~~~

Oh, also we should ban the term Assault Weapon.  If you put those two words together, that should be a crime.  What?  It's not like you have a right to say 'assault weapon' out loud.  The gov't just has to pass a law...

3 comments:

ProudHillbilly said...

Thank you. Although they may have to ban my hands because I think if I hear "assault weapon" and "semi-automatic" used by one more stupid person I may slap them silly.

Anonymous said...

All my guns are single shots. They only shoot once each time I pull the trigger.

John Bernard Books

Anonymous said...

Cheaper than dirt and Dick's have just done what Ruger did a decade ago. Because they're jackasses and they've forgotten who their customers are.