Monday, December 3, 2012

Costas

Who let Bob Costas on TV?  That man has no right to speak and be broadcast for others to see.  He should be forbidden from writing his opinion down and getting that opinion published in ANY venue.  If he stand on a street corner and starts talking for others to hear he should arrested, gagged and thrown in the klink.

Where does he get off?  What gives him the right to spout these odious opinions?  They should pass a law silencing him forever.

It's not like there is a rule or something written down that allows that kind of thing.  Stop Bob Costas before he opines again!

5 comments:

DaddyBear said...

My comments weren't that he didn't have the right to say what he did. I said that I disagreed with him and that I'd be finding another venue for my television viewing.

Anonymous said...

1) He can say what ever he wants even if it's wrong.

2) Prove him wrong.

3) Bob is a poo-poo head is not proving him wrong.

New Jovian Thunderbolt said...

I didn't say he was right or wrong. I said he shouldn't be allowed to express his views in public, and has no right to express those views.

Which is consistent with Bob's expressed desire to hamstring my rights. Goose-gander.

Old NFO said...

NBC is off my viewing list... and I emailed them why...

JD Rush said...

Hey, he just needs to apply for the proper Permit To Opine, with electronic transmission add-on. Subject to blanket denial at the whims of unelected bureaucrats. "Making a living" is not a valid reason for granting such a permit.