Sunday, April 13, 2014

Election

I better start beating the drum now.  Remember how outraged you were?  You gotta remember that.  You gotta convince or con or turnout other people.  (Convince the neutrals, con the gun banners into not voting, and get your allies out to the polls.)

Con the banners?  Isn't that underhanded.  It's politics, not beanbag.  Don't do anything illegal, naturally.  That's what the other side does, but maybe discourage an idiot neighbor that'll never vote for freedom.  "Oh, voting doesn't matter, why bother.  It's Maryland, a Dem is gonna win, and I got better things to do on my Tuesday in November"

Though I totally could vote illegally.  For Archie.  This is Maryland, if you break out ID at the polls the poll workers act like Vampires confronted with a crucifix.  You only have to know a name, address, and birthday to vote as somebody.  I know all those.  And I DARE them to say I wasn't born in 1927....

I would never commit that felony.  I like living OUTSIDE of prison.  Even a miniscule risk is too much, plus it is wrong.  I have more integrity than that.  Cheating is what the bad guys do, so this arm will remain tied behind my back in this fight.

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Problem is WE are inherently honest... unlike the other side...