Saturday, June 23, 2018

I rarely get offered free swag

And it has been a long while since I had a nibble.

I don't get the clicks so no one wastes their time trying to get me to help them promote their product.  Free gun related thing to product test and review.  

Not like the big fancy famous bloggers.

The times I did get interest I'd send the shipping info and never hear back.

So, this makes me a little sad.  Always the bridesmaid, never the bride, ya know?

But wait.  I haven't checked my email in a while.  Let's look in the inbox...

Oh, HOT DAMN!

Hi,

I was checking your website http://jovianthunderbolt.blogspot.com/ and I must say I’m impressed, good job.

I work in a company that makes custom holsters and I’m writing to you because I’d like to send you a leather holster for your gun for free. I’d like to know your opinion about it and if you like the holster of course you can make a review.

Please send me the following info and your holster will be on the way:

    Firearm (caliber + capacity)

    Right hand / Left hand

    Name + Address (please no PO Box)

    Phone (for delivery)


And that’s it.

Either way, keep up the good work.

Best regards,  Luke.



I'm in the big time now!

Note, he wants my phone number.  'For delivery'.  So he can stalk and harass me like he did Tam?

NOT TODAY, ISIS!  NOT TODAY!


1 comment:

Glenn B said...

I bit, he sent me a really nice lined leather holster for my Glock 30. It was shipped from someplace in Europe, darned if I can remember where but think it was an ex-eastern bloc nation. The holster seems well made in all regards except one. Sadly, the leather of the thumb break is not long enough for the snap to close. Luke said he would send me another with that corrected. I may yet ask him to do so. No one has been harassing me.

All the best,
Glenn B