Thursday, June 21, 2018

Unworkable Idiocy, in policy form

Another idiot gun control law designed to make it harder to be involved with firearms in any way in California.

Start regulating gun parts.

Obviously an attack on the gun culture to make it easier later to muster the support to ban guns because fewer people will thusly be around to defend firearm keeping and bearing.

How does this even work?

I guess like Magazine bans work now.  MidwayUSA won't ship me an 11 round magazine to my house in Maryland because the state says so and MidwayUSA doesn't want to get cross threaded with Maryland.  And I understand that position, and all other vendors.

I guess they won't be sending Timney Triggers to Sacramento or La Jolla is this new law passes over there.

And it's less simple to go to Nevada or Arizona to get a new 1911 sear than it is for me to head off to Pennsylvania or Virginia.

But the banners are playing the long game.  They hope to get to PA and VA, too.  Some day.

We gotta defeat these monsters.




No comments: