Monday, December 10, 2018

This photo has been making the rounds



All round Algore's interwebz.  Most folks make fun of the cops spreading out $75 like it is a fortune.

But let's look more closely at the firearms from this big bust!

First of all, Winchester steel cased ammo.  Yup, all this operation's money is tied up in the weed and Glad ziplock baggies.  Oh, and scales.  Two decent scales cost money.


Looks like a smaller Glock on the right with some after market light/laser (see?  Still NEW Jovian Thundbolt.  A true gun geek would know the gun model number and the brand of clip on laser.)  I only say Glock because of the little tiny take down thingies.  On the left, I guess Ruger LCP II?  LC9?  Though I am not married to either of those choices.

And the mags.



Ok, a single mag for the littler gun, and the two mags that came with the Glock and... what the heck is that on the right, number 4?  Did someone have a Hipoint with an orange follower in the magazine then lost the rest of the gun?  Is it...  for a .45?  Maybe it is another type of pipe for smoking the Lucifer's Lettuce.  I dunno, I'm not a pothead.

6 comments:

Projectilist said...

I think the brown one is a SCCY 9mm with a trigger lock...

Ratus said...

Yeah, that's what I was guessing.

New Jovian Thunderbolt said...

teehee

Trigger lock?

What kind of weed salesman we got here?

Wolfman said...

Yeah, that's a SCCY on the right, and I'm inclined to say a Diamondback on the left. The SCCY is a $239 gun at my store, although the one chance I had to shoot one it wasn't bad. And that is almost certainly a Hi-Point mag on the right.

Glenn B said...

Wow, the bust of the century.

Windy Wilson said...

I'm surprised they didn't set out all the ammunition standing on their heads.
That really emphasizes the danger and how the bust was for public safety.
(I heard that trick from my CHP Uncle who also said that when property is stolen it's listed at its wholesale or used value, while when property is recovered, it's listed at its retail new value. For good statistics, you know.