Thursday, December 20, 2018

Ya took something away

And you didn't give us NOTHIN'!


When you compromise, you are supposed to get something in return.  Now, as a trade item I was ALL for compromising away bump stocks.  But we've been one-side compromising for decade.  I want my cake back.  A start would have been Reciprocity and Hearing Protection Act.  We deserve more, but that'd be a start. 

Now, we got nothing.  And I am pissed. 

"But Gorsuch and Kavanaugh!" Maybe we did get something.  It's a pig in a poke at this point.  Time will tell, but we wanted something concrete in return.

S'rong witchoo?

1 comment:

azmountaintroll said...

This was always going to happen, but I was hoping to get a few more swings out of that chair between now and 2020. Get ready for the next election, grab another chair and get back in the fight.