It was awful and pretty good at the same time.
Pretty good in that when I was 'on' the groups were pretty tight in the 2 o'clock spot on the target, all touching.
Awful because of some HORRID fliers from flinching.
No malfunctions, and back to shooting the 1911. Topped a grand, and put on three spots of oil in the usual spots. 36 rounds, 1003 total through the gun. Not one malf in a 1000.
Hey, notice all the fliers are up and away except that first one on target number one? That is my old flaw. Not I got that new flaw. And just with 1911s. The Hudson goes elsewhere. Another reason I am considering a black plastic commodity pistol.
Everybody Out Of The Pool?
-
The Trump administration's DOJ -- far more a creature of Presidential
whim than ever before -- is investigating the member news organizations of
the W...
4 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment