Thursday, June 13, 2019

So Bernie...

Is gonna give me a lotta stuff.  He says.  Economic Bill O' Rights.

No word on what he is gonna take from me. 

I bet if I asked he'd say he'd take nothing from me.  Oooo, noice!

But he would be lying.

Then there is this gun content about it.





You know, his party and him messed up healthcare in the first place. I mean it wasn't perfect before. We had great healthcare with a semi-lousy way to pay for it. But now it is much worse. These peeps, Bernie included, got some gall asking us to trust them to fix something they are responsible for breaking.

Gotta bet with a work buddy. I bet him Biden would NOT be the nominee. I thought he'd burn out and fade away. Go Jeb. I think it will be Harris, but my second guess is Fauxcahontas. I win the $20 if Biden goes away, tho, it doesn't matter who steps up to fill the spot.

2 comments:

New Jovian Thunderbolt said...

I'm not poor, but I'm not that rich. I can't afford to be buying all that other stuff for other people. It takes too big a bite working it out for just one person.

Windy Wilson said...

The original sin, if you want to call it that, was making health Insurance a benefit during WW2 when price controls prevented paying people more, so something had to be invented to make people change jobs. Employer-paid healthcare was the something. There's no reason to continue it, the employers could just as easily pay the employees more and leave the administration of the insurance to the insurance companies. It would still be a business expense. The benefit is it would decouple having health insurance from being employed and remove most of concern over continuing insurance after termination.