Thursday, September 24, 2020

Well, yeah.

 If you shoot yourself in the upper thigh it will be, of course "just missed hitting the femoral artery."

The whole thigh is the femoral artery's neighborhood.  Like if a meteorite the size of a Buick hits my house?  Yeah, I'm dead.  I'm the femoral artery.  If it hits the neighbors house or a few houses down on my street?  Almost as significant an event in my life.  My afternoon nap is definitely impacted. The rest of my life will be "yer one of them guys the that Buick-ite just missed hitting!"

Yup.

Also, and many better people than me have already told you this...  Stop touching your CCW gun.  Especially in public.  Leave it in the holster.  It ain't for show and tell.  Especially on line at the market.

Do that, and sure, appendix carry is your preference.  You are safe as houses until you get all in a sharing mood.  Like that guy.

1 comment:

Tam said...

robinwilliamswhatyearisit.gif