Sunday, February 22, 2009

It Came!

Guess what came in the mail? And on my 40th birthday no less.


I'm now legally recognized in 30 some states til this day in 2014, thanks to the great state of Utah.



Now I need to make plans to go to Virginia and wander around a national park, now that that is legal, but may not be long, depending on the Administration moves. After, I'll eat at a restaurant that doesn't serve alcohol, studiously avoiding airports, churches, courthouses, and bars.

Then I'll go home, locking the pistol in a case, and away from my reach while driving. The ammo for said pistol, of course, will be unloaded and locked somewhere separate. Can't be too careful with Maryland. And I'll go STRAIGHT home, no stops at a gas station to fill up or anything.

Yay! Some state organs recognize my inherent right!


4 comments:

aepilot_jim said...

Congrats. Still sucks about your home state though

breda said...

Congrats! (and happy belated birthday.)

Mike W. said...

Congrats on the permit! You can now carry in my home state!

ASM826 said...

You need to move. Whatever the cost, or the difficulty. Get across the border into Virginia.

As it stands now, you are paying taxes to support the government that uses that money to enforce unconstitutional laws.