My thought was high altitude photography. They had to presurize the cameras sometimes to get them to work right. The aiming devices to help in getting the photo from far away.
To be confident and competent enough with a rifle to be able to hit anything I can see in a Jovian Thunderbolt kind of way.
To be able to defend myself with a handgun.
To perhaps harvest some tasty venison with either a rifle or a shotgun, any skin or antler is just a nice bonus, here.
And, if necessary: To Defend the Ramparts of Democracy from a Level 4 Zombie Outbreak or against the Jacobin, Rampaging, Godless, Red-Commie Hordes (or their modern equivalent.)
"You never select a shotgun as your primary anti-zombie firearm. It's great for onesy twosey, but zombies travel in hordes. The reload time is onerous, and the ammo, while effective, is heavy and bulky and short ranged."
Big Mistake for Her
If Ginsberg had let Scalia put the words "strict scrutiny" in Heller and Hillary said "Gun control is just not going to be a priority for my administration," Hillary would have been elected President.
People I Hit F5 on all day, hoping for more content...
PAMAS G1S: The French Beretta 92 (Now in the US!)
-
Looking for a replacement for the MAC-50, the French Gendarmerie Nationale
adopted the Beretta 92 in 1987 after finding it equal in quality to the SIG
P226...
Seattle Mayor Announces Plan to Ally with Criminals
-
Quote of the Day As we have seen in the past, gun control always starts
with incrementalism – They start with less contentious restrictions, like a
ban of ...
Comprehensive study identifies all Roman roads
-
Well, for some values of "comprehensive" and "all":
The study published earlier this week mapped out the roads into what the
Roman network could have loo...
If I Were a Bettor on a "Prediction Site"...
-
... I'd bet on three things:
- China moves on Taiwan by the end of next year.
- Russia moves on one or more of the Baltic nations by the end of next ...
Weekend Knowledge Dump- September 25, 2026
-
Knowledge to make your life better. If you have some free time, check out
some of these links this weekend. Terminal Ballistics II: What Pistol
Bullets ...
Silencer Saturday #450: 4473 vs. Form 4 Transfers
-
Good afternoon, everyone, and welcome back to TFB’s Silencer Saturday,
brought to you by Yankee Hill Machine, manufacturer of the new Victra
20-gauge shotg...
What caliber for Optimus?
-
Yeah, I’ve not been blogging in a long time. But AI has happened in the
interim. I use it. I like it. It’s certainly made my life easier and more
entertain...
It's Labor Day
-
Anymore, I'm not all that sure what we mean by "labor," and to what
extent a Federal holiday to celebrate it means anything. Sure, sure, both
big pol...
The Wal-Mart Parking Lot Killing Legal Outcome
-
The State Attorney of the Seventeenth Judicial Circuit of Florida has ruled
that there will be no prosecution of the woman who shot a man to death
followin...
The New Resistance to the 2A
-
You can see the resistance is shaping up around “sensitive places” doctrine
and “good moral character.” I remember seeing a comment from Prof. Adam
Winkler...
Eighteen Years Ago Today...
-
Eighteen years ago today, my son was born. TheBoy entered the collective
conscious, bringing "father" to the list of names I proudly wear. He's off
to the ...
We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
9 comments:
I'm seeing chinese or japanese characters under the crank(?) handle. I'm guessing a camera of some sort for photo recon. What do I win if I'm right?
Win? An attaboy.
I have no idea what it is.
Well, it looks a lot like an automatic weapon. But, it also looks a lot like an old fashioned 8mm movie camera. An automatic weapon training camera?
My thought was high altitude photography. They had to presurize the cameras sometimes to get them to work right. The aiming devices to help in getting the photo from far away.
mortar. or tennis ball launcher. well, it's chinese... probably mortar.
Illidium P-32 Space Modulator.
Word is it is a Japanese Machine Gun Camera
This is made in Japan. The characters on it are Japanese Kanji, not Chinese characters.
八九式 -- Model number 89
活動寫真銃 改二 -- Moving Picture Gun
第7547號 Lot number 7547
六櫻社計劃製造 Designed and Produced by Rokuoh-Sha
I think it's an older version of a famous Japanese bull semen collection device.
Post a Comment