Monday, March 30, 2009

Pink



With all the talk about Girls with Guns on various blogs the past week.

Added to the fact the Saucy Trollop is half considering a boomstick purchase.

Plus the added detail of her being a HUGE recoil junkie...

She asked me if it was possible to get a Colt Anaconda .44 Magnum with pink furniture.

Aw, geez, what hath I wrought?

She's never FIRED a .44. I don't have one for me. I have fired them and find them to be too much gun. For my tastes. Kaboom! It's a fun big boom but... Wow!

And now 5'2" she wants a something 6'1" me is afraid of.

I got to get her to try a .44 before this bug burrows too deep, and she just impulse-buys one.

"Did Colt make a pink Anaconda? Maybe blinged-out and bedazzled with swarovski crystal? I bet if I buy one, I could do wonders with a can of spray paint and a hot glue gun."





(And you DON'T want to know what she thinks the grip shape of Ruger pistols remind her of...)

4 comments:

West, By God said...

That pink lady kicks like a friggin' mule! 'specially with +p. I can't hit the broadside of a barn with my wife's, even though I'm a decent shot with my steel snubbie. That pink one is too small and too light.

I rather wish she would have gone with a .44... but she said she wanted something that fit in her purse. And yeah, it had to be cute.

Jay G said...

Please, for all that's good and holy, do not let her blemish an Anaconda with a duracoat job.

Baby Vulcan will cry. And possibly spit up on you.

As for grips, well, I'm sure there's a company out there that will make some gorgeous pink-hued grips for an Anaconda.

Just be aware that they - like the Anaconda itself - will not be cheap...

Bob said...

She can always shoot .44 Specials in it as a way to work up to Magnums.

As for grips, there is a rare variety of wood found in Africa called Pink Ivory, which is a flamingo shade of pink. You might try a Google search on it, see if you can get some, and have a carpenter or cabinet maker make you some grips out of it.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...sounds like you've taken up with the Sweater Lady?