Wednesday, June 8, 2011

2nd Amendment Bumper Stickers

Lots of folks (hi, nancy!) have called my attention to the B'more police department getting their knickers half twisted over a pro-2A sticker.  Telling cops they oughta be careful... it might be one of those people that like the Constitution, and you know them... all violent and not law abiding and stuff.  Approach this potential domestic terrist, undoubtedly ready to snap, with caution.

Brother!

I don't put stickers on my car.  Not 2A, not NRA, not FOP.  I don't want to advertise anything.  I did, once, put a hippy bumper sticker on my car.  Modified slightly.  Where once it said this:



I made it to say this:




But even that might be too much.

4 comments:

Old NFO said...

LOL- Love it, and yeah, I'd believe you would do that :-)

JC said...

Beer ads and pot legalization stickers are cop magnets. So are Spanish-language radio stations, bars, and certain political candidates - I once watched a cop slash the tires of a neighbor's car which had a sticker for an anti-police-union stance mayoral candidate. Guess who took the call? Yep, same cop.

Anonymous said...

Thought the reaction getter was "Practice random violence and senseless acts of cruelty"

Counsel said...

heh... I want one that reads:

Bass Ale: Life is too short todrink cheap beer.

Let the police pull me over for no reason... I love pulling out my ID in front of the officer that has pulled me over for no reason as they see the "State Bar" text on another ID card ;)